DUBBLE makes 30% of its time available to general ESRF users. The remaining 70% of the time is reserved for researchers employed by Dutch or Flemish institutions/universities. International collaborations are not excluded but the main applicant should have an affiliation with a Dutch/Flemish university or research institute.

It is a common occurrence that users apply via the wrong route.

  • General ESRF users should apply via the general ESRF proposal page, using the 'Standard ESRF proposal' box.
  • Dutch and Flemish users should also apply via the ESRF user portal, but tick the box 'CRG proposal' (follow the link below for more details).

 

Dutch and Flemish users can of course also apply to other beamlines. In this case they should tick the 'Standard ESRF proposal' box. Access to the public beamlines of the ESRF for Dutch and Belgian users is possible since the research councils of the Netherlands and Belgian have formed a consortium (BENESYNC) that contributes 6% towards the running costs of ESRF.

ESRF Practical Info

 

Please note:

  • To apply for EXAFS: specify beamline BM26A
  • To apply for SAXS/WAXS: specify beamline BM26B

 

For Dutch and Flemish users

(affiliated to Dutch or Flemish institute; CRG proposal)

For ESRF users

(30% of beam time; standard ESRF deadlines and application procedure)