The ESRF's X-rays can advance your research projects. This section aims to introduce the facilities and services available, guide your application for beamtime, and help you prepare your experiment.
Consult the USERS NEWS (below)
"Experimental Method Form for Standard Proposal: length limitation"
"Advice on writing a good proposal"
"New Proposal Review Process"
New User - you wish to:
- Create your ESRF user account
You already have an ESRF user account - you wish to:
- Consult / update your user account (personal data, affiliation, ...)
- Apply for beam time by submitting proposal(s),
- Check the status of your proposal(s) / experiment(s)
- Manage (submit / consult / delete) experiment(s) report(s)
- Submit / consult A Form(s)
- Perform (check the status of) your on-line ESRF Safety Training
click on: ESRF User Portal (SMIS)
You wish to register and manage your publications including ESRF experiments:
click on: ILL/ESRF Library
Using the facility
- INTRODUCTION to the ESRF as a user facility
- SAFETY information for users
- APPLYING for beamtime (scientific areas of research, guidelines, templates)
- ESRF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE to users
- PREPARING your experiment & the visit of the experimental team
- ARRIVAL and DEPARTURE procedures
- ON SITE
- AFTER the experiment (transfer of DATA, experimental REPORTS, PUBLICATIONS)
- Users Organisation
Postal Address: ESRF, BP 220, 38043 Grenoble Cedex 9, France