The ESRF Safety Group is under the direct responsibility of the Director General. Its mission consists in:
Developing a policy for the elimination and prevention of dangers and risks in order to improve working conditions,
- Contributing to the awareness of dangers,
- Participation in the elaboration of new technical projects which include safety aspects,
- Ensuring that the law is enforced.
To accomplish its mission the Safety Group is organised as follows:
Le bilan d'émmissions de gaz à effet de serre (GES) de l'ESRF pour l'année 2014 est disponible ici.
Please see the links in the left-hand navigation column for the following onsite information (visible to onsite visitors only):
- Fire Safety Training Course
- Other Intranet Safety Pages