Featuring matter at extremes. This issue offers a snapshot of the scientific breakthroughs that have been achieved in this field thanks to the ESRF Upgrade Programme. Users are carrying out experiments across many fields ranging from Earth and planetary sciences to fundamental physics, chemistry and materials research, and are now extending such studies into the biophysics and biochemistry arena – including questions concerning life’s biological function under extreme conditions. This and more in the latest edition of ESRF News.
ESRFnews brings you up to date with all the very latest news from the ESRF. It has a distribution of 10,000 copies worldwide and is printed in collaboration with IOP Publishing.
Every edition is devoted to a special topic and you'll also find lots of regular features to keep you up to speed with ongoing developments.
You'll find Users' Corner for all the latest from inside the beamlines, news of the cutting edge research being carried out at the ESRF, hear from the scientists who use the ESRF and see some of the spectacular images science produces.
How can I get my copy?
ESRFnews is available in digital and print formats. By subscribing through the link below you'll quickly receive the current issue in digital format and be signed up to receive future copies by e-mail, all for free and to be viewed online or downloaded in pdf format.
Please note your e-mail address will not be used for any other purposes, and unsubscribing is possible via a link at the bottom of every mail you receive.
The printed edition is available to visitors to our premises (subscription to the print edition is not possible).
And if I want more news from the ESRF?
You can access past copies of ESRFnews in the section below. For other current news items you can also see here: http://www.esrf.eu/news
For all queries relating to the distribution of ESRFnews, please contact Chantal Argoud.
- June 2008, No. 47 (pdf, 5 mb)
- December 2007, No. 46 (pdf, 5 mb)
- June 2007, No. 45 (pdf, 4 mb)
- December 2006, No. 44 (pdf, 6 mb)
- May 2006, No. 43 (pdf, 3.5 mb)
- December 2005, No. 42 (pdf, 4.3 mb)
- July 2005, No. 41 (pdf, 5.5 mb)
- December 2004, No. 40 (pdf, 14.5 mb)
- June 2004, No. 39 (pdf, 12.0 mb)
- December 2003, No. 38 (pdf, 3.0 mb)
- July 2003, No. 37 (pdf, 2.6 mb)
- November 2002, No. 36 (pdf, 7 mb)
- June 2001, No. 35 (pdf, 8 mb)
- October 2000, No. 34 (pdf, 3 mb)
- October 1999, No. 33 (pdf, 2 mb)
- April 1999, No. 32 (pdf, 2 mb)
- September 1998, No. 31 (pdf, 2 mb)
- April 1998, No. 30 (pdf, 4 mb)
- July 1997, No. 29 (pdf, 2 mb)
- April 1997, No.28 (pdf, 2 mb)
- January 1997, No.27 (pdf, 2 mb)
- July 1996, No.26 (pdf, 2 mb)
ESRFnews is published by Institute of Physics Publishing on behalf of the ESRF.
Editor: Matthew Chalmers