Welcome to the 8th Medical Applications of Synchrotron Radiation conference!
Held every three years, MASR is the premier event of the international synchrotron medical research community.
This year it will take place in Grenoble on Monday 5 October and Villard de Lans for the rest of the week.
Monday 5 to Thursday 8 October: MASR conference
- Monday 5 October: ESRF, Grenoble. Poster mini clips in the afternoon.
- Tuesday 6 to Thursday 8 October: Villard de Lans
Friday 9 October: dedicated to COST meetings
Work Group Meetings open to everybody interested in the COST SYRA3 project (www.syra3.eu).
List of topics
- Synchrotron Radiation X-ray imaging: from cells to clinics
- Biological effects of Synchrotron Radiation
- Stereotactic Synchrotron Radiation Therapy (SSRT) & Photon Activation: from cells to human
- Microbeam Radiation Therapy (MRT): techniques, methods & applications
- SR Dosimetry and Micro-Dosimetry
- X-ray fluorescence microscopy for medical research
- Emerging applications in X-rays: techniques & new sources
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS CLOSED!