RE: Windows 64 bit tango installer

Hi all,
What I can provide is a "Tango 7.2.6 developer package" (bin, libs and headers) for the x64 architecture.
It doesn't include the C++ devices (database, starter, ...)  that normally come with the Windows binary distribution.
Everything has been compiled using Visual C++ 2010  and the latest Windows SDK (7.1).
It is highly recommended (if not mandatory) for the developer to use the same compiler version (see below).
I'm afraid, I won't be able to provide this package before oct 17th.
Cheers,
Nicolas

Installing Windows 2010 and the Windows SDK 7.1 :
***************************************

Recommended installation order :

1 - Visual Studio 2010
2 - Windows SDK 7.1
3 - Visual Studio 2010 SP1
4 - Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Compiler Update for the Windows SDK 7.1

Download links:
-------------------

Visual C++ 2010:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/fr-fr/gg699327

Windows SDK 7.1:
WEB INSTALL: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=8279
ISO: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=8442

Visual C++ 2010 SP1:
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=23691

Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Compiler Update for the Windows SDK 7.1:
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=4422

How to: Configure Visual C++ Projects to Target 64-Bit Platforms:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/9yb4317s.aspx?ppud=4

Required preprocessor macros for Tango (devices compilation):
WIN32 (this does not mean 32 bits API :-)
WIN64 (this means 64 bits API :-)
_64BITS  (jpeg stuffs)