Ask an expert
Can't find the answer to your question on our site? Not sure which beamline is right for your research?
We invite both scientists and the general public to consult our experts with questions on the ESRF, the applications of synchrotron radiation, the physics of light, and interdisciplinary and industrial research.
Your question should:
- be both concise and precise,
- focus on issues within the ESRF's fields of expertise,
- not have an obvious answer on our site (please check using the search function).
- The question field is limited to 350 characters.
- Only one question per person per week can be considered.
If our expertise matches your question, you should receive an answer by e-mail within two weeks. Selected questions with answers may be published anonymously on the ESRF's website or printed publications.