Here you will find instructions on what you need on your PCs, how to access the beamlines and what software you need to run. If you require more information please contact David Flot or Deborah Davison.
NB: When the beam-line is left unattended during a Remote Access experiment please display the yellow remote access signs (these can be found on the beam-line) on the Experimental Hutch and Control Cabin doors.
- Sample sheets, A form, Safety training
- Sample supports and description in ISPYB
- Dewar tracking
- Time out when connecting to firewall
- Crashing of NX sessions
- Authentification failure in NX Client
- Apparently slow data collection with Pilatus detectors
- Slow response when connected via NX Client
- Spec problems
- Detector issues
- On-axis camera