Prepare Your Experiment
This section will help you prepare your experiment before coming to the ESRF. Only the administrative procedure and on-line safety training are mandatory. The rest of the section is mainly recommendations to make sure your samples are properly prepared and that they arrive on time at the ESRF, so that you may make the best use of our beamlines.
- Administrative procedure (Academic users): Sample Sheets, A form.
- Administrative procedure (Industrial users): Sample Sheets, A form.
Sample support : what to bring
Fill-in a dewar form in ISPyB describing your samples
Contact your local contact (his/her e-mail address is available on the invitation for that experiment) if you have special experiment requirements (i.e in capillary study, particular edge scans....)
- Here are links to the bus timetables from Lyon and Grenoble airports:
Grenoble-Isere - Grenoble
Lyon St Exupery - Grenoble
- Ship your dewar to the ESRF, see here for the procedure
- Track your dewar - see here
Google map of the ESRF with useful locations