Here you find some utilities for users. A more detailed description of these codes is available at the GILDA-UTILITIES page.
Ion chambers & detectors
Provides the gas pressure in an ion-chamber to obtain a given absorption
Provides the saturation pressure of an ion-chamber
Provides the absorption of an ion-chamber filled with a given gas pressure
Provides the photon flux for a given detector current.
Provides the expected fluorescence yield from a given sample.
An useful spreadsheet for the MONO motors
X-ray general utilities
- Calculate EXAFS intervals
- Energy wavelength and bragg angles.
- Energy-wavelength and other relations for Electrons, Photons and Neutrons
- Bond Valence Method applied to symmetric coordination polyhedra.
- Bond Valence Method applied to distorted coordination polyhedra.
- Inorganic crystal structure database (ICSD).