X-ray techniques explained in video
The videos introduce a selection of techniques and present their benefits to industry. They were filmed at the beamlines and star ESRF scientists.
X-ray technique videos
X-ray diffraction imaging by Dr Tamzin Lafford
X-ray micro and nano diffraction by Dr Manfred Burghammer
Macromolecular crystallography by Dr Elspeth Gordon
- X-ray infrared microscopy by Dr Marine Cotte
- X-ray fluorescence microscopy by Dr Gema Martinez-Criado
- Extended X-ray Absorption Fine Structure (XAFS) by Dr Sakura Pascarelli
- Tomography by Dr Pierre Bleuet
- Nanodiffraction and surface diffraction by Dr Tobias Schülli
- Powder diffraction by Dr Adrian Hill
- SAXS & WAXS techniques by Dr Michael Sztucki
For other ESRF videos, please see the ESRF YouTube channel: A light for science.